Keeping Christ in Christmas
Published Dec. 24, 2011 @ midnight
An article posted on the internet related to how to keep Jesus Christ the reason for the season.
If you find yourself struggling keeping focus on the Lord's birthday, then try these ten suggestions to Keep Christ in Christmas that are found on About.com:
1) Give God one very special gift just from you to him;
2) Set aside a special time to read the Christmas story in Luke 1:5-56 through 2:1-20;
3) Set up a Nativity scene in your home;
4) Plan a project of good will this Christmas:
5) Take a group Christmas caroling in a nursing home or a children's hospital;
6) Give a surprise gift of service to each member of your family;
7) Set aside a time of family devotions on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning;
8) Attend a Christmas church service together with your family;
10) Write a Christmas letter to a missionary.
To find out more about these suggestions, click here.
The ownership staff of The Garza Post hopes that you and your loved ones have a warm, safe and joyous Christmas celebration.